Individually, as a couple or as a family, we will discuss your goals, your expectations, your current eating and lifestyle habits, physical problems you are currently dealing with as well as your medical history. Together we will come up with your personal meal plan which we will expand and adapt in the following appointments.
There are many reasons to make an appointment, here are just a few:
- I would like to lose weight and keep it off as I have tried many diets in the past
- I feel tired, depressed… I’m having a burn out
- I have been diagnosed with cancer and would like to ensure I am eating the best I can to ensure the effectiveness of my treatment
- My doctor told me I have high cholesterol
- My doctor told me I have to reduce my sugar consumption as I am at risk of type II diabetes
- I am unable to concentrate at work
- What can/should I eat during my pregnancy (see specific program in services tab)
- I have food intolerances/allergies, I don’t know what to eat!
- I would like to solve my digestive problems
- I would like to reinforce my immune system through nutrition
- I would like to stay in good health by eating as healthy as possible
- 90€/1.5 hours (initial appointment)
- 60€ / hour (follow-up appointments)
- 30€/ 30 minutes (follow-up appointments)
Prior to our first appointment, I will send you a nutritional questionnaire for you to fill out and send back to me in order to best prepare our time together.