Makes: 2 servings
- 1 medium ripe banana, mashed
- 1 1/4 cups almond milk or soy milk
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt or plain soy yogurt
- ½ cup gluten free rolled oats
- ½ cup buckwheat flakes
- 1 tablespoons chia seeds
- 10 strawberries, diced
- 2 tablespoons almond butter or other nut butter of your choice (cashew, hazelnut)
- 2 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp chopped walnuts
- Add banana, almond milk and yogurt to a medium bowl and stir until well combined and creamy. Stir in oats, buckwheat flakes, chia seeds, strawberries and almond butter. Divide evenly into two mason jars or mugs, then cover and place in fridge overnight.
- Once ready to serve, top each overnight oat serving with a few extra slices of strawberries and if desired some ground flax seeds, shredded coconut and chopped walnuts.