- 1 cup almond pulp (dehydrated in the oven at 320° for 20 minutes)
- 1 ½ cups rolled oats (preferably organic)
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup almonds cut into small pieces (you can vary the type of nuts)
- ¼ tsp salt (I prefer pink Himalayan salt)
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Pinch of vanilla bean powder
- 2 tbsp chia seeds (to add once the muesli has been baked)
- 2 tbsp ground flax seeds (to add once the muesli has been baked)
- Preheat oven to 320 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together and pour onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes then mix and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Once cooled add chia seeds and ground flax seeds and pour into an airtight container. Stays fresh for a few weeks.
- Enjoy for a protein packed breakfast with some soy yogurt or almond milk sprinkled with some chia seeds, flax seeds and some berries.